The best of plans sometimes go awry. In Mindfulness & Resilience Coaching discover tools to live more flexibly and to keep going, even when things are difficult. Challenge yourself to create a life that means something to you.
Choose Mindfulness & Resilience Coaching to
- Define and clarify personal values
- Identify ways to be more present in your life
- Open up to new experiences
- Recognize patterns of avoidance
- Become more mindful, aware and accepting
- Develop strategies for accepting circumstances that cannot be controlled
- Learn how to identify and shift perspective
- Identify the practices that help you navigate when you get stuck (because everyone does sometimes!)
If you are on a plateau, or are intimidated by the work ahead in a new challenge or opportunity, coaching in mindfulness and resilience is designed to help.
My mindfulness and resilience coaching has been influenced by training with Steven C. Hayes (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy – ACT) as well as other mindfulness educators and therapists. “ACT teaches ways to undermine struggle, avoidance, and loss of the moment.” – Steven C. Hayes in “Forward,” The Happiness Trap, by Russ Harris.